Monday, January 15, 2007

1) i'm sorry! and 2) class update

Item #1:
For a long time now, I've been convinced that nobody is reading my blog anymore. Actually, I was pretty sure nobody had been reading it since, oh...the beginning of last summer. The lack of comments was largely the reason I haven't been posting much at all lately. But today, I switched from "old blogger" to "new blogger." As soon as I logged in to "new blogger," I had 37 comments to approve!

So, to all of you who've been commenting over the past six months, I'm sorry! I definitely did not mean to ignore you! I feel like a huge insensitive idiot, and I apologize. Now that I'm on top of the blogger game, I'll do my best to a) post more, and b) respond to your comments.

(To those of you reading on Facebook, this probably doesn't apply.)

Item #2:
Thanks for your help with my "Agh! What class should I take?" crisis. I decided to do option 1, the class with the professor who hates me but still gives me A's anyway. I hope this pattern holds true!

School starts Tuesday, and I am, of course, ill-prepared. Look forward to a "woe is me" post later this week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...your stupidity about blogging caused you to miss all 37 of my messages. Well, hopefully I'm not THAT much of a stalker, and more people than just me have been commenting. Good luck in your class you selected. I've been in school for 2 weeks now...and I'm already sick of it. Well, really, I'm sick of sleet and ice. P.S. I really do know how to spell "first", though that was not proved in my last comment.

Emily said...

That is so funny Leah! I wondered why my comments never showed up on your blog!

Emily said...

That's hilarious! I wondered why my comments wouldn't show up!