Monday, April 10, 2006

the '80s

Are they coming back? Today I saw a girl jogging in a very '80s outfit. She was wearing gray sweatpants, which ended in an elastic scrunch a few inches above the ankle, and a white sweatshirt with a very large neck opening--so large it exposed the entirety of her left shoulder. Also, she was wearing a hot pink sports bra, and I think she might have been wearing a headband. Hmm. It looked suspiciously '80s to me. I've also heard rumors that women are wearing stirrup pants and ratted bangs in downtown Denver. I've gotta say, I'm not too excited about this comeback. I really don't want to be forced to purchase a crimper or Lee jeans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One can only hope that the Denver incidents are just old women with no fashion sense stuck in previous decade.