Wednesday, March 22, 2006

unanimous

I just watched a new show on Fox called "Unanimous." In true Fox fashion, it's complete trash. But in true Leah fashion, I'm completely addicted to it already. Nine people locked in an underground bunker must decide who among them who should get the $1.5 million prize, but the decision has to be unanimous. Some of these people are complete crackpots, so I'm sure the decision will take forever. Also, these people have no contact with the outside world and no way to tell time. To me, that would be the worst part. If you were locked underground for 3 days, think of how much you'd miss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a loser. But that's OK. All I've been doing the past three days is watch "24: Season One," several documentaries and "Good night, and good luck."